Sunday, September 4, 2011

Front Door Decorations

I am in LOVE with owls right know. I think a lot of us are.
A couple weeks ago on Facebook someone posted a picture of a owl they had seen at a wood shop. I thought I could make one bigger and give it a twist of my own.
So this is what I came up with. I had painted damask pattern over the whole body of the owl. Since it's my favorite pattern right know. Then added some beadboard for the eyes and stomach for a different texture.
I think it turned out SO SO SO cute. This OWL is for SALE at The Cannery in North Ogden. Across from Kirts!

SOLD

So these are some of the front door hangings I have made for Fall.

This is also a front door hanger.

Earlier this spring I would drive past this house on Harrisville Road that had the Biggest and Cutest Flower on there front door. Every time I drove by I would think I am going to make one.

So I did!!! But I like the owl it needed a twist of Ashley. I changed the shape of the center part.

I also added a little owl, because I think they are adorable.

This is also FOR SALE at The Cannery Center

This is a close up of the little Owl. Isn't he SO FREAKIN cute?

Well I think he is!

I also made the biggest and cutest Sunflower for a front door hanger.

And....as you can see I added another owl. I might have an obsession with these adorable things.

This little guy is even littler than the owl on the huge flower.

This is also FOR SALE at The Cannery Center.

SOLD

I am working on some Halloween stuff right know. I am making a witch and some Halloween Welcome hangers. So check back to see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment