Thursday, November 17, 2011

FINALLY::)) Master Bedroom Dresser!!!!

I have had this dresser for over 2 years and I feel in love with it at first sight.
Had to have it, wasn't quit sure where it would go, but I knew I was not leaving the store with out it!
I got it for only $35.00!
I wanted the dresser to be taller, so I searched Lowes and Home Depot- no luck::))
I began my search on line &  finally found ones I liked.
I LOVE how something so simple can make such  drastic difference.

My husband loves green. So this is the color we came up with.

I got the vintage glass knobs from ebay. I was very lucky that one seller had enough knobs
for the dresser and my two night stands.
I also painted the original  hardware in oil rubbed bronze.


I love these tear drop pulleys. Painted them oil rubbed bronze as well.

10 comments:

  1. WOW! This dresser re-do turned out amazing!!! I love, love, love the green & pretty knobs! Thanks for sharing on the Saturday Night Special! New follower!

    Kate of www.avery-anderson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dresser! I think you guys chose wisely.I found you through Funky Junk Interiors! Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way this turned out! (Great color choice and the legs are perfect.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s so great! I’d love it for you to add this to my linky party at {http://sassafrassalvation.blogspot.com/2011/11/sunday-salvation-show-1.html}.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Ashley! I want it! I want to see the rest of your bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your comments and new followers. I love when I check my blog and have comments posted. It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This piece is stunning! I am very impressed. My mom and I are both very crafty, but have yet to do furniture redos together. This blog makes me want to start doing that! - Rachel @ suitsandaprons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! Love that you added legs and the knobs are beautiful!
    -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I'm planning a redo of a similar piece, and I'm worried about the intricate carving... did you do this with a brush?

    ReplyDelete