Monday, October 11, 2010

Claret Wine High Back Chair & Bookcase

About a year ago on Studio 5 Heather from Heartland Paper showed a high back chair that she had spray painted and put Baby scrapbook paper on the high backs. It was very Cute. So when Jenny brought this home from Salvation Army, I new what we could do with it.
The bookcase was kinda plain spray painted just black. So I added scrapbook paper to the back of the bookcase. I used the same black and white themed scrapbook paper on the high back chair. Here is a close up of the scrapbook papers I used. I Love black and white together with a pop of color. I spray painted a my kitchen stool this same color and fell in love with it. I used Rust-Oleum Claret Wine on the high back chair and Canyon Black on the bookcase. This Claret Wine High Back chair is SOLD THe Canyon Bookcase is SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment