Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mirror Walls

So every where you turn on blogs you see Mirror walls!
I love mirrors and how they brighten up a room.
So my mom and I both wanted mirror walls
These are the frames my mom choose.
She painted all her mirrors Rustoleum 2X Spray Paint in Summer Squash.
Then stained them in Minwax Jacob Bean
This is a trick my good friend Martha taught me. Trace all your frames/mirrors on a piece of paper, then place them on the wall in which ever order you choose.
This is so much easier when it comes to hanging the mirrors/frames as well.
This is the wall I choose to do my mirrors on.
I painted stripes to add some character to the wall first.
Come back and check out the finished products for our mirror walls.

2 comments:

  1. what the heck is the M for?????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. The m is for nothing just a letter we got from the DI. Because I want to eventually do an alphabet wall. Jenny is going to buy an F-so we used the m for an idea.

    ReplyDelete